|Tutor Sign-up:||MRBS 220.127.116.11|
|System:||Linux ip-172-31-88-17 4.14.143-91.122.amzn1.x86_64 #1 SMP Wed Sep 11 00:43:34 UTC 2019 x86_64|
|Server time:||Sat 06 Jun 2020 03:58:42 PM MDT|
Your browser is set to use: en-US, en
Please contact Administrator for any questions that aren't answered here.
- How do I make a recurring meeting?
- How do I delete one instance of a recurring meeting?
- How do I schedule rooms at different sites?
- My meeting failed to be created because of
too many entries!
- What happens if multiple people schedule the same meeting?
About The Meeting Room Booking System
How do I login?
You do not have access rights to
modify this item. See your system administrator if this is not working
correctly for you.
If the system is configured to use LDAP authentication, this means that you
login with the same username and password as you use for getting email
Mark Belanger and
Why can't I delete/alter a meeting?
How do I make a recurring meeting?
Clicking on the desired time brings you into the booking screen. Select the appropriate Repeat Type. The room will be scheduled at the same time, until the Repeat End Date, on the days determined by the Repeat Type.
- A Daily repeat schedules every day.
- A Weekly repeat schedules those days of the week that you check under Repeat Day. For example, use Weekly repeat to schedule the room every Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday; check those days under Repeat Day. If you check no days under Repeat Day, the schedule will repeat on the same day of each week as the first scheduled day.
- An N_Weekly repeat is the same as a Weekly repeat, except that the bookings are only made for every Nth week where N is entered under Number of Weeks. For example, to make a booking for every other week, use 2 for the number of weeks.
- A Monthly repeat schedules the same day of each month, for example the 15th of the month. If you select the 29th, 30th or 31st of the month, then for a month where that day does not exist the last day of that month will be used instead.
- A Yearly repeat schedules the same month and day of the month, for example every March 15th. If you select the 29th February, then for those years where that date does not exist the 28th February will be used instead.
- Finally, a Monthly, corresponding day repeat schedules one day each month, the same weekday and ordinal position within the month. Use this repeat type to schedule the first Monday, second Tuesday, or fourth Friday of each month, for example. If you have selected the 29th, 30th or 31st of the month, i.e. the fifth weekday of a month, then for those months where there is no corresponding fifth day, the fourth day will be used instead. (This is a useful way of booking the last weekday in every month).
How do I delete one instance of a recurring meeting?
Select the day/room/time that you want to delete and select Delete Entry.Top
How do I schedule rooms at different sites?
My meeting failed to be created because of
too many entries!
What happens if multiple people schedule the same meeting?
What is the difference between
How much did the system cost?
Nothing. See the next section for more information.Top